Objetivos del Curso:
* Create Java technology applications that leverage the object-oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
* Execute a Java technology application from the command line
* Use Java technology data types and expressions
* Use Java technology flow control constructs
* Use arrays and other data collections
* Implement error-handling techniques using exception handling
* Create an event-driven graphical user interface (GUI) using Swing components: panels, buttons, labels, text fields, and text areas
* Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to read from and write to data and text files and understand advanced I/O streams
* Create a simple Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networked client that communicates with a server through sockets
* Create multithreaded programs
Curso dirigido a:
* Programmers who are interested in adding the Java programming language to their list of skills.
* Students who are preparing for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer examination.
The Java Programming Language course provides students with a solid foundation for programming with Java, including: information about the syntax of the Java programming language; object-oriented programming with the Java programming language; creating graphical user interfaces (GUIs), exceptions, file input/output (I/O), and threads; and networking. Programmers familiar with object-oriented concepts can learn how to develop Java technology applications. The course features the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6 (Java SE 6) platform, and utilizes the Java SE Development Kit 6 (JDK 6) product. The students perform the course lab exercises using the NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE).