Executive MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management
: 13 months
: 75 ECTS
Who is it for?
: 33 years
: More than 3 years
Presentation and Objectives
The Executive MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management focuses on developing executive skills and strategic competences that enable you to become the tourism professional you have always strived to be.
The Executive MBA in Hospitality will give you the following benefits:
Reasons to take the MBA
- International vision of the tourism industry: providing an international vision of the tourism industry, together with an adaptable perspective in a changing and competitive global environment.
- Strategy: Ensuring the effective management of tourism companies based on strategic plans and focused on achieving results.
- Needs: Providing a response to the training needs of executives specializing in the tourism sector.
- Innovation: Developing the capacity for innovation and creative management of executives in tourism and hotel companies.
- Future Leaders: Training the future leaders of the global hospitality and tourism industry. Equipping participants with the executive skills and competences required of directors and business people in the tourism sector, in order to ensure dynamic, effective and successful leadership.
- Trends: Analysing global trends in the sector and acquiring the perspectives and strategies required to become ethical leaders of global tourism organizations.
- International vision of the Tourism Industry
- Case study method
- Business Game
- Online Methodology
The training plan of the Executive MBA is about six modules and it ends with the Master's thesis:
Global Environment and Markets.
- Socio-economic context and the tourism industry (4 ECTS).
- Tourism marketing and sales in global settings (5 ECTS).
Human Resources Management.
- Talent management in hospitality (5 ECTS).
- Executive skills for hospitality organizations (5 ECTS).
International Company Management.
- Financial management (6 ECTS).
- Business Plan (3 ECTS).
- Management of ICTs and virtual business in hospitality (5 ECTS).
- Risk identification, management and prevention for hospitality (5 ECTS).
- Strategic global management in hospitality (5 ECTS).
- Company internationalization (5 ECTS).
- Accommodation management and Revenue & Yield Management (3 ECTS).
- Strategic Food & Beverage Management (3 ECTS).
- Sustainable Tourism Management (3 ECTS).
- Competitiveness and innovation in hospitality (3 ECTS).
- Operations in hospitality (ECTS).
The final project of this master will be the development of a general commercial plan or a partial plan based on developing a business plan. This plan must be developed arrount an already existing company or based in a new project if the alumn wants to be enterpreneur. The main objective here is that the student assumes all the knowledge acquired during the master an put them in a real situation.
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two Recommendation letters
After finishing the interview, the Admissions Committee will analyze case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to inform him of the status of his admission.
The participant who successfully completes the program on the Barcelona campus will obtain TRIPLE CERTIFICATION:
- Executive MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management, by by Universidad de Lleida (Own degree)
- Executive MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management, by Ostelea | Tourism Management School (Own degree).
- Executive MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management, by EAE Business School (Own degree).