Máster en Negocios Internacionales y Desarrollo Económico – MSc
El Máster en Negocios Internacionales y Desarrollo Económico le proporcionará todos los conocimientos y competencias necesarias para poder impulsar o establecer su carrera profesional en el campo de la gestión internacional o desarrollo económico.
- You will develop knowledge and skills across a range of disciplines crucial to international business, including strategic management, business finance, the global business environment and cross-cultural management.
- You will develop knowledge and skills in relation to the key drivers of economic development at a national, regional and local level, the linkages between these and you will learn to formulate and critically evaluate practical measures for development regional and local economies.
- Your specialist skills will be honed through work experience and guided self-evaluation and you will learn to formulate and critically evaluate practical measures for developing regional and local economies
- In the most recent independent review of research quality (RAE 2008), 85% of management research was classed as of international quality, with 10% being world leading.
- The University of Glasgow Business School is an accredited member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
For the MSc you will take seven core courses, three optional courses and submit a dissertation. The courses will combine lectures, seminars, workshops, case analyses and project work.
- International strategic management
- Business finance
- Global business environment
- Managing across cultures & comparative management
- Economic development in practice
- Strategic approaches to delivering economic development
- Research methods.
- Developing competitive places in global, national and regional contexts
- Developing key sectors to deliver economic development
- Skills, human resource development and economic development
- Business development and its contribution to economic development
- Partnership and collaborative working for economic development.
There is a high demand for managers who can act on their own initiative, take personal responsibility, show leadership potential, and adapt to changing circumstances. As a graduate of this programme, these are the kind of attributes we would expect you to develop.
You will be especially well placed to gain management roles or economic development positions at the international, national, regional or local level. Our graduates will be able to make a significant contribution to both the business world and policymaking.
A 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent in a social science discipline plus three years management experience in a professional setting.
If your first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English Language proficiency level.