MBA - Global Master of Business Administration
The Global MBA program offers the finest assembly of professionals who bring to class the most diverse views on current events — and the greatest experience in Latin American issues faced day-to-day in their jobs. The program positions you for success in the new global economy by providing hands-on instruction in business from every angle.
Course aimed at:
Global MBA students are working professionals who understand the importance of moving forward with their careers while continuing to learn and develop in today’s global business environment without giving up their job or family obligations. They come to the program from all over the world for a unique joint degree experience that blends high-tech learning with high-touch instruction. Their cultures, backgrounds and ambitions exemplify the global mindset both common and unique to those who join this program.
Through the course of the program, you’ll learn from a blended format. Face-to-face seminars, live classes (every other weekend Friday afternoon and Saturday all day) delivered via satellite and local tutors for onsite case discussions are all used to bring you a world-class education. Discussion groups and other asynchronous Web-based interaction also occur throughout each term.
43.5 Credit-hour Curriculum:
• Basic and advanced global business strategy, management and leadership
• Cross-cultural and executive business communication
• International relations with a focus on global and Latin American business issues
• Case studies for applied learning throughout the program
• Classes are held every other Friday afternoon and all day Saturday.
• Effective global managers must speak fluent English, therefore all classes in the
program are taught in English.
The 22-month program curriculum is delivered in lock-step sequence, meaning
that students progress together through the program, taking courses in a prescribed order.
“I am able to attend class every other Friday afternoon and Saturday all day at the following receiving site:”
December 15th, 2011: Deadline for early applicants benefits.
• Fees for program coursework (22 courses)
• All books, cases and course materials
• Two on-site seminars including room, meals and activities (airfare is not included)
• One global interim seminar on location (airfare is not included). The locations are: Tokyo, Shanghai, Prague, Hong Kong and Dubai.
• Graduation regalia and fees
Note: Annual, term and monthly payment plans are available.