Start date: July 2014 | Duration: 100 hours | Language: Spanish
Summer Program in Introduction to Graphic Design Objectives: Gaining basic knowledge of Graphic Design that are related to most of the current professional fields.
The students learn to support and improve the aesthetics and communication efficiency of their personal projects, through the knowledge and skilled use of graphic design tools.
The course offers a key training to specific and necessary applications to self manage the delivery of a presentation of a work.The students develop a personal or professional project that requires the use of graphic design tools. This involves classes with professionals in the field and the presentation of a final project.
Summer Program in Introduction to Graphic Design. Aimed at entrepreneurs, designers, artists and all those who are interested in gaining a knowledge of graphic and web design that will allow them to develop the graphic communications of their projects or corporate ideas.
• Theoretical area: the foundations of design and their new applications are examined, promoting the creative, methodological and projectual skills of each student.
• Technical area: techniques, technologies and IT tools.
• Projectual area: a global graphic communications project is carried out, regularly assessed by a tutor, to reflect students’ ability to synthesise and interlink the knowledge acquired.
• Workshops: activities which complement the previous areas, promoting the creativity and problem-solving skills of each student.
Programme: it is made up of four modules:
· Graphic design foundations (typography, graphic design, corporate identity, editorial design)
· Web design (Web 2.0, basic HTML and CSS, Dreamweaver)
· Workshops with professionals (illustration, contents digitalisation, photography and video)
· Practical development of a final project.
La matriz del diseño toma la forma de las cuatro escuelas del IED: IED Design, IED Moda, IED Visual Communication y IED Management.
Las cuatro escuelas de cada sede del IED son completamente independientes: lo que las une son el común denominador de la cultura del diseño y los principios que las inspiran.