Start date: July 2014 | Duration: 100 hours | Language: Spanish
• to acquire a deep understanding of the work carried out by a Community Manager.
• To learn to develop a social media strategy for any brand or institution.
• To learn to use the necessary tools to build a brand message in social networks and to monitor existing mentions and conversations.
• To delve into existing channels and to learn about regulations and professional deontology.
It is worth highlighting these professional activities, among others:
• Community Manager at a communications agency
• Community Manager at a company
• Freelance Community Manager
Social networks have turned into the place where brands interact with their target customers and represent a great opportunity to participate in the client’s life. Companies have therefore assimilated social media in their global communication strategy.
A Community Manager is the spokesperson of a brand for the internet, and should be an experienced communication expert capable of building contents, dealing with communities. He should be proficient in social media and skilled at monitoring web reactions, through specific tools that allows him to examine information that he can pass on to Communication and Marketing managers.
Programme: the Web 2.0 and social networks. How to design a social media strategy. Monitoring: analytics tools and reports. Social networks: Tuenti, Twitter, LinkedIn. User-generated content platforms: YouTube, Flickr. Corporate blogs. Brand content-generating, storytelling. SEO and SEM. Geolocation and mobility. Online reputation. How to measure ROI and ROR. Final project.
The didactic methodology developed throughout the course is mainly based on:
1. Lectures by important professionals working in the field.
2. Case studies.
3. Practical activities.
4. Final presentation of projects, overseen by a professional jury.
La matriz del diseño toma la forma de las cuatro escuelas del IED: IED Design, IED Moda, IED Visual Communication y IED Management.
Las cuatro escuelas de cada sede del IED son completamente independientes: lo que las une son el común denominador de la cultura del diseño y los principios que las inspiran.